Hi, we are Majella and Michael Prendergast, the proud owners of Killure Holiday Cottages, a peaceful country escape in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East.
We have been welcoming guests to Killure Holiday Cottages since 1989. The two cottages - The Barn and The Lodge - are located on a working farm that has been in our family for over 5 generations, dating back to around 1845.
Over the years we have worked hard to ensure that our self-catering properties are equipped to a very high standard and will provide you with everything you need during your stay.
Our aim is for you to leave Killure Holiday Cottages feeling relaxed and refreshed, with your expectations exceeded.
We hope that our website provides you with all the information that you need to know but if you have any questions about staying at Killure Holiday Cottages or exploring the local area,
We are here to help. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
At A Glance
- Perfect for exploring Ancient Ireland
- An escape exclusively for adults
- Warm Irish welcome guaranteed
- Peaceful, rural surroundings
- Stunning countryside views
- Excellent guest reviews
- Two renovated, self-catering cottages
- Spotlessly clean accommodation
- Everything you need and more provided
- Irish Tourist Board 4 Star Rating
- Plenty of secure off road parking
- Private gardens and outdoor seating